A fortune 500 company with over 100 years of success has an immediate opening for a Director of Operations, overseeing both warehouse and fleet operations for Milton and Winnipeg. The company is a leading distributor of fresh food and consumer packaged goods with a progressive, growth-oriented work environment, providing excellent benefits, including RRSP with employer matching, tuition reimbursement, and opportunity for career advancement.
We need a true coach and mentor who is passionate about people, with the proven ability to develop a strong, engaged workforce. This is a great opportunity for you to build a strong team and make operational changes focused on process improvements to optimize customer service.
- Must be a motivated team builder; coach and mentor.
- Must have experience overseeing a multi-site distribution operation. Experience in retail, wholesale or 3PL sectors is crucial.
- Strong preference for multi-temperature experience.
- The role is managing both warehouse operations and transportation (private fleet) so we require experience in both areas.
- Must be absolutely passionate about people; strong employee relations skills.
- Must be experienced in setting up and managing operational budgets in excess of $10M.
- Strong background in change management, project management is required. Six Sigma certification and/or Lean training would be an asset.
$110,000 – $130,000; plus bonuses and benefits. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Sorry, this position has already been filled.
View More Careers