A fortune 500 wholesale distributor with opportunities for advancement is looking for Inventory Control Manager. This role is a great way to grow career in Supply Chain and Logistics as well as demonstrate your leadership skills. Company is offering supportive, collaborative environment to participate in big cross-functional projects and manage change.
We are looking for individuals who have inventory control experience, conducting investigations specifically related to food storage (lot numbers, expiry dates etc.).
If you are an experienced Warehouse/Inventory supervisor, I want to hear from you. Please send me your resume today! I look forward to speaking with all qualified applicants.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Supervise and lead the team of 7 people;
– Supervise the cycle count program (RF cycle count);
– Perform root-cause analysis;
– Oversee all daily inventory adjustments;
– Complete week end audit reports;
– Estimate and communicate risks related to inventory;