A fast-growing third party logistics company with over twenty years of success has an immediate need for a logistics coordinator. They recently brought in several major accounts and need an experienced dispatcher who can hit the ground running.
In this key role, you will be responsible for spot quotes, load planning and booking shipments across Canada and the USA, managing shipments from start to finish. The successful incumbent must have exceptional knowledge of ground transportation, both FTL and LTL, and must have very strong communication skills.
If you work well independently and have a customer service focus with a strong sense of urgency, we want to hear from you. Our client offers a stable work environment, strong opportunities for growth and development and a competitive compensation package.
• Provide spot quotes to sales as needed
• Work closely with sales to onboard new accounts
• Plan FTL or LTL pickup and delivery schedules across North America
• Form partnering relationships with carriers to coordinate freight
• Keep customers apprised of the status of their freight