Director, Operational Excellence
- 12+ years of experience in continuous improvement, focused on warehouse / distribution initiatives.
- Bachelor of Industrial Engineering from U of T, MOST certification, Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Led the design and implementation of $22M improvement initiatives for 18 distribution centres across North America.
- Project work includes transportation routing, optimized picking in DC, greenfield design, new product launches for a major retailer, implementation of automated pick systems, implementation of new WMS.
- After nearly 6 years at her current company, she is ready for a new challenge. Available with 3 weeks notice in the $160K+ range.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!