- Over 25 years of experience in logistics, working for a major retailer and in freight brokerage.
- BBA, CCLP (CITT), MBA
- Primary focus is setting up and managing carrier relationships. Final mile, mid-mile, long-haul.
- Oversees over $80M budget nationally (inbound and outbound)
- Manages carriers via KPI scorecards for various modes of transportation: road, rail, flatbed, LTL, TL.
- Led various logistics projects, uncovering cost savings of over $4M annually while reducing damages and improving customer service levels.
- After 5+ years at his current employer (retailer) he is ready for a change. Targeting $140K+ range.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!